Quote:
Originally posted by Count Iblis II:
A ''Johnny Boy-type'' argument proving that General Relativity is wrong laugh

Consider an electric charge freely floating in space. Obviously, this charge does not emit any radiation. Suppose that you are in a rocket that is accelerating. According to the equivalence principle, what you see must be the same as what you would see if you were not accelerating and there was a uniform gravitational field.

But in the latter case the charge would accelerate in a uniform gravitational field and should emit radiation. Also, it the rocket is charged then the accelerating rocket should emit radiation while a rocket at rest in a gravitaional field clearly does not emit radiation.

Needless to say, the above arguments are wrong. I just want to point out how easy it is for people with some limited knowledge of physics to come up with arguments apparently disproving well established theories.
Dont put arguments in my mouth which I have NOT made. Are you becoming so desperate?

The fact still remains that you have not been able to give me a mechanism by which the charge carriers accelerate when the magnetic field is switched on, except by Farady induction. By the way, Feynman explained this in his book just BEFORE proceeding to "explain" the Meissner effect in the usual BS way. I do not believe that a man of the caliber of Feynman would publish an explanation which he knows is completely wrong, just in order to make the physics "easier". In fact, I have read the same argument in "advanced" books on superconductivity.

Then if it is the Faraday effect that accelerates the "Cooper pairs" one should also accelerate the "Cooper pairs" when applying an electric field between two contacts. This implies that there is a field and THEREFORE THERE IS NO SUPERCONDUCTION TAKING PLACE!!

TRY AND STICK TO THE TOPIC INSTEAD OF FLAUNTING YOUR IGNORANCE!

Electromagnetic radiation cannot occur when an electron is accelerated by gravitation. This fact has another surprising aspect to it which is ignored in quantum electrodynamics. I will postpone this for a later thread.