Quote:
Originally posted by Count Iblis II:
Your arguments have already been refuted here. But you simply refuse to accept that and then you introduce new nonsensical arguments like that radiation should be emitted by the currents.
Have you ever heard about Maxwell's equations? When charges are moving in a circle, they accelerate towards the centrum and therefore they have to emit electromagnetic radiation. In fact, this is the reason why the Rutherford model of the atom (do you know about it?) had to be rejected!! What is nonsensical about this???

Have you ever heard about a microwave oven? Have you ever heard about a magnetron? The magnetron generates the microwaves! How does it do it? By having electrons moving in circles. Tsk, tsk, tsk; and you want to teach ME about electromagnetism. I hope you are not a professional scientist; or else I despair about our future. Oh, and furthermore, when the electrons move in a circle within a magnetron, they do not scatter; so according to BCS they must be forming a superconducting state: Yes?