Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Boy:
Quote:
Originally posted by Count Iblis II:
Johnny Boy, please visit this page.
I know about this page and have myself experienced similar situations; hoewever, I never assume upfront that the person might not have a point until after I can refute his/her arguments by sound scientific arguments. You are not doing this, and the page you referred me to does not apply to me. Please try to argue logically on your own without just referring to books and funny pages. You might start to learn some science!
Your arguments have already been refuted here. But you simply refuse to accept that and then you introduce new nonsensical arguments like that radiation should be emitted by the currents.

It is simply not possible to explain in detail why your arguments are wrong because then I would have to explain everything from basic electromagnetism to the theory of superconductivity to you. So, the link I referred you to, specifically points 15 and 16, do apply to you:

Quote:
"You have to spend some time studying my theory."
How much time did you spend getting an education in physics?

"Why don't you spend some time telling me what's wrong with my theory?"
Why don't you take a course? That's what they're for: So that many people can be taught the same thing at the same time, making more efficient use of the instructor's time. The instructor's office hours are for those who already took their own time studying the course material.