Again Morgan you astound me with your comments of anit-religion. This is a science forum and if you want people to not put religious remarks on this site, don't attack religion.

No where in the bible does it mention that a fetus can feel pain, so I don't even see the connection between the pain and abortion, based on religion.

I'm not an expert at brain development or psychology, but I would have to say that even if pain is "subjective", everything feels pain as long as the brain is developed. The connection between the pain and experience is important so that we can avoid situations that inflict pain. I think a fetus would be able to feel the pain, but it wouldn't be able to learn from it or know exactally what it is, but just know that it's bad for however long it lasts.

I'm going to assume you are pro-abortion because you have posted this article that seems to be just that. So I have a question for you, when would it be unacceptable to have an abortion?

To me, a fetus is a human being that is not yet complete, and having an abortion is considered murder since you are destroying the life of a human. So another way to ask the question is, when is a fetus not considered a human?