jjw004 asks:
"Do you propose to be a better man for the job then Bush? Why?"

I could propose hundreds better. Some Republicans, Some Democrats. Some men. Some women. Even my cat could do a better job.

For those who have yet to meet our moron President here some quotes from his wiser moments:

"I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during president, and I like them after president." ?George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006

"I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. I've heard about it. I hope you go ? you know ? I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say." ?George W. Bush, after being asked whether he's seen Brokeback Mountain, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome." ?George W. Bush, defending Vice President Dick Cheney's pre-war assertion that the United States would be welcomed in Iraq as liberators, NBC Nightly News interview, Dec. 12, 2005

"We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job. That's what I'm telling you." ?George W. Bush, Gulfport, Miss., Sept. 20, 2005

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." ?George W. Bush, to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his job performance, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

"I was going to say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate too well. Is that all right, if I call you a 'piece of work'?" ?George W. Bush to Jean-Claude Juncker, prime minister of Luxembourg, Washington, D.C., June 20, 2005

"The relations with, uhh ? Europe are important relations, and they've, uhh ? because, we do share values. And, they're universal values, they're not American values or, you know ? European values, they're universal values. And those values ? uhh ? being universal, ought to be applied everywhere." ?George W. Bush, at a press conference with European Union dignitaries, Washington, D.C., June 20, 2005

"You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war." ?George W. Bush, on the Sept. 11 attacks, Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005

Mission accomplished George! Well done!

DA Morgan