Quote:
Last year, Muller told the Huffington Post that though he believes climate change exists, “I certainly feel that there is lots of room for skepticism on the human component of warming.”

Quote:
Muller, a UCBerkeley professor, founded the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature project, which receives substantial funding from GOP powerhouse donor Charles Koch.

According to Greenpeace, the Koch brothers have given over $61 million to groups that deny the existence of climate change.

Quote:
Berkeley, Calif.

CALL me a converted skeptic. Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, in my mind, threw doubt on the very existence of global warming. Last year, following an intensive research effort involving a dozen scientists, I concluded that global warming was real and that the prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I’m now going a step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause.

cool

for 61 million you could call me anything you want , and I could make a program that proves that I can make a program that does what I program it to do as all programs do !!!!!

first off , you need to find PROOF that CO2 causes warming and
then take the data that you find from EXPERIMENTS and put that
data that shows warming if any into a program , you cant just make up
imaginary data and insert it into a program and expect me to believe that the program analyzes
climate change due to man.

the program has no scientific value unless it is backed by DATA gathered from EXPERIMENTS that show the ability of CO2 to cause
warming or cooling.

furthermore he should be more interested in the effects of
CO2 release from the earths oceans as the earth is warming
if it is warming and focusing on any man made cause is pure futility where significant causes of climate changes are concerned.

and time passes...

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.