Yahoo news had an article titled "What do the Parisiennes think about the U.S. election". I didn't read it, but it fits with all the other news and social media I've seen in the last 10 years where the mood is simply the judgment of what is acceptable and what is not. The media has taken part in sensationalism to sell criticism as a reality.

Folks wonder why bullying happens in our schools and in society in general.

We're graded, judged and labeled in schools and society.

Fear is commonplace for those who don't fit into the mold of the iconic idols that are the rich and famous who CAN get away with what the media condemns, because of their wealth and power.

So while the smoke and mirrors draw the attention of the individual who is getting sucked into the drama, the politicians sell themselves as the saviors and the intellectuals with the power and knowledge to keep you safe.

From what you might ask..

From the bullies that exist at home and in foreign countries, which are born and bred by those that seek to claim authority for defining the truth and knowledge within the local governments and the world.

Like hamsters on a wheel, people walk the path that is shown to them by the majority, for fear of standing outside the boundaries of normal.

Something that came up in the Milgram experiments: Folks would enter an elevator where there were several people facing the back wall. When the doors closed the folks that entered into the situation would slowly (after visibly suffering from the contradiction of the scenario) turn to face the back wall with the others that were in the elevator.

Basically what Milgram found, was that levels of consciousness plays an important part in whether a person can think freely and separate themselves from those that simply follow the lemming in front of them over the cliff.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!