give em a few days to tweak it , its just a matter of adding
another link to the dropdown list and its probably in the admin
settings of the wordpress admin/control pannel.

this may be the problem ...

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/1/1/General_Science_Discussion_For

General_Science_Discussion_For

viewing the page source the General_Science_Discussion_For isnt there.

Quote:
<li id="menu-item-41" class="menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-has-children menu-item-41"><a href="/forum/">Forums</a>
<ul class="sub-menu">
<li id="menu-item-42" class="menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-42"><a href="/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&#038;Board=2&#038;page=1">Not Quite Science</a></li>
<li id="menu-item-43" class="menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-43"><a href="/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&#038;Board=5&#038;page=1">Physics</a></li>
<li id="menu-item-44" class="menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-44"><a href="/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&#038;Board=6&#038;page=1">Climate Change</a></li>
<li id="menu-item-45" class="menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-45"><a href="/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&#038;Board=4&#038;page=1">Science Fiction</a></li>

</ul>
</li>

I like the way you can mix the wordpress and ubb threads
together but I really hope they will increase the WIDTH of
this post box ... its always been a real problem for me to
get the lines to be sort of even length.

and we havent welcomed our new admin RacerGT.

so Welcome to SAGG !!!

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.