Full screen
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-phoicMeW28k/V...jaA/s640/23.jpg

Is it meaningful to talk about absolute rotation?

For the concept of absolute rotation to be scientifically meaningful, it must be measurable. In other words, can an observer distinguish between the rotation of an observed object and their own rotation? Newton suggested two experiments to resolve this problem. One is the effects of centrifugal force upon the shape of the surface of water rotating in a bucket. The second is the effect of centrifugal force upon the tension in a string joining two spheres rotating about their center of mass. A related third suggestion was that rotation of a sphere (such as a planet) could be detected from its shape (or "figure"), which is formed as a balance between containment by gravitational attraction and dispersal by centrifugal force.
Mach's principle
Main article: Mach's principle

In theoretical physics, particularly in discussions of gravitation theories, Mach's principle is the name given by Einstein to a hypothesis often credited to the physicist and philosopher Ernst Mach.

The idea is that the local motion of a rotating reference frame is determined by the large-scale distribution of matter in the universe. Mach's principle says that there is a physical law that relates the motion of the distant stars to the local inertial frame. If you see all the stars whirling around you, Mach suggests that there is some physical law which would make it so you would feel a centrifugal force. The principle is often stated in vague ways, like "mass out there influences inertia here".

more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_rotation

Mach- Marosz VS Einstein
DOPPLER MEHANISM
(first test Poland 2012 )

I informed about below LIGO TEAM
I LOOKING WAY HOW TO
ORGANIZE INTERNATIONAL EXPERIMENT

( right now I only made simple test with camera in home - You can repeat my test too )

Mach's Far Far Star = Marosz's close close star

close star it is very comfortable object to register
Doppler's Shift and Intensity's Shift

Full screen >click

INTENSITY's shift ? what is it ?

1861 J. C. Maxwell, published his theory of electromagnetic fields and radiation, which
shows that light has momentum and thus can exert pressure on objects.

1901 P. N. Lebedev EXPERIMENTAL EXAMINATION OF LIGHT PRESSURE

Distance D = constant !
SUN's power = constant !
L1 , L2 , L3 ???

Full screen > click

MAROSZ's test in home
Full screen >click

Full screen >click

Full screen >click

Last edited by newton; 03/18/16 07:10 AM.