Quote:
On second thoughts, perhaps I should have asked "Are you Louis Savain?" I thought I would get that in before Orac did. laugh

Wow , its like lookin in the mirror , the guy has a head
on his shoulders that's for sure and its not filled with
worthless crap like oracs is.

but no I wouldn't make a blog about how idiotic science has
become because no one cares except the idiots and idiots cant
be taught the truth or learn so what would be the point in doing so.

I would like to make a computer game that pits the old school
scientist against the modern scientist and let them have the
exact same resources on separate planets in separate galaxies and the main objective of the game would be to first survive and then build an economy and then venture out into space and conquer the cosmos ... I can see the modern scientist with their rocket powered spacecraft on their first trip to mars as the old school scientist whiz by at several times the speed of light in one of there galaxy cruisers on there way to some distant galaxy for a few weeks vacation ... looking over at the clunker the modern scientist are strapped into as its image is displayed on the view screen thinking yep , Einstein was right nothing they could possibly ever build could ever travel faster than light.

in unison they all shout out , thank you Einstein for keeping
them so ignorant of the things they could have done as they
send a message back to the main invasion forces informing them of the modern scientist planets location , with emphasis
that the main invasion forces would not be required ... just
send a single unmanned lightly armed scout ... that's all
that should be needed to win the game.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.