DOPPLER = THEORY ???

V1 = 54 000 km/s
V2 = 108 000 km/s
R1= 300 000 km/s
R2= 600 000 km/s

DO YOU RECOGNIZE DOPPLER ?
OR I MADE MISTAKE !!!

DIAGRAMS ? my camera = diagram hologram in my brain ?
DOPPLER and RED shift not exist
MAROSZ = spamer ?

WE HAVE ZERO or DOPPLER RED ??!!!

ZIG HI
HI HITLA !!!

BONAPETIT ORAC !!!
Michelson–Morley experiment
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michelson and Morley's interferometric setup, mounted on a stone slab that floats in an annular trough of mercury.
The Michelson–Morley experiment was performed over the spring and summer of 1887 by Albert A. Michelson and Edward W. Morley at what is now Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and published in November of the same year.[1] It compared the speed of light in perpendicular directions, in an attempt to detect the relative motion of matter through the stationary luminiferous aether ("aether wind"). The result was negative, in that the expected difference between the speed of light in the direction of movement through the presumed aether, and the speed at right angles, was found not to exist; this result is generally considered to be the first strong evidence against the then-prevalent aether theory, and initiated a line of research that eventually led to special relativity, which rules out a stationary aether.[A 1] The experiment has been referred to as "the moving-off point for the theoretical aspects of the Second Scientific Revolution".[A 2]

IN LIGO THEY are using MICHESLON MORLEY TOOL
BUT THEY NOT SEE RED SHIFT ????
famous zero ?
how THEY WANT TO MEASURE SPACE OSCYLATION WITHOUT
ACCEPT FACT THAT exist doppler ?

we have to disprove zero ON THE table = we not have relativity !

Last edited by newton; 02/16/16 06:14 AM.