Paul lets just say yes you are wrong and it isn't worth even discussing such blatant stupidity any more than Marosz's spam.

Paul go and read the LIGO site and what LIGO is actually measuring which has nothing to do with any gravitational field. LIGO doesn't measure voltages, air pressure or force either, strange as it may be to you. That is why your post is spam and why I will ask Rose to treat it as such and won't answer silly nonsense.

Rose my dear would you like to do the honors and remove both these sets of spam. If they want to make there own threads on their stupidity I have no issue but can they get these longs posts of rubbish out of this thread. I am sure if people are interested they will flock to Paul and Marosz's thread to discuss it with them. To get back to an actual discussion post we now have to scroll back an entire page between these two sets of spam. As discussed above with Paul he hasn't even bothered to work out what LIGO measures and we have long posts on completely unrelated things.

I am not sure what you want to do with Marosz he doesn't seem to ever get the message no matter how much we ask he writes and doesn't post massive walls of spam images.

Last edited by Orac; 02/16/16 01:59 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.