an amazing ablility to swill buku hooch and still get the simple point across.

Spelling? Not so much.

This IS the Marchimedes thread.

It's 11:00 PM and now I have to deal with the permeablility of earth?

I have to draw friggin images?

And I have to do all this to get through the crap to get to the point where I am back on point?

Damn straight I do. If I didn't this wouldn't be no stinkin Marchimedes thread. Patience of Job.

Here's how it works for me, I can get kinda hammered, deal with stuff, then I get kinda bored with it. This is where I am at right now. I know from experience that I can power through this stage and then it's look out time.

Ya'll know I can do it sober. Ya'll know I can do it hammered. It's one thing to be able to do it sober. It's an entirely different thing to be able to get the job done bent.

-

I don't have a clue as to how to post youtubes at this site. I do this thing at my political site. The why of the political youtubes is a given. But often I do youtubes of what the music I'm listening to at the time. It's a state of mind thing. Right now I'm Evanescence Fallen. just that chicks voice puts me in a state of mind that I would enjoy making her an aquantance of mine. I am a straight man.

-

I'm turning the corner on the bored with it part.

-

Now I have to go draw sumpin and get full bore on a dude I don't hate.

-

Also. I don't proof read my posts, nor spell check them. This is consiousness streaming.

Would that ya'll could be so honest.

Now I have to go do work. That is one(1) reason why I dominate.

Might get a tad ugly now.

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?