Hi Sorincosofret,

I totaly agree with you on this subject.

The term black matter is actualy ment as "missing matter" when using Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to calculate the behaviour of galaxies.

The most normal conclusion would be that Einstein's Theory of General Relativity is incomplete for calculations on galaxy size scale (and bigger).
And not the conclusion there must be matter pressent we cant see. But for some reason scientists of today are a bunch of sheeps trying not to have to many ideas of there own. a bit like journalists these days.

I have some thoughts of my own on this matter. Actually to possible theories which overlap.
One is related to my post in this chat:
http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=53481
(still needs to get approved todat though)
Here the assumption is that a black hole is en final stage neutron star where the entire object is seen as one big neutron particle with a uniform gravity within. (so same gravity within the core as at the edge of the sphere).

The gravitational curve of such a big particle will be entirely different form standard massive objects. You could even imagine the gravitational plain/indentation/reach will have the same increase as the diffrence in size between the size of an atom with the size of a black hole particle. wich would be X bilion bilion.
If this is the case its easy to explain why the center and edge of the galaxy would move at the same velocity and there is no missing matter within a galaxy.

The second theory that could explain the missing matter is that gravitational forces are cumulatively.
So an object A within a gravitational field of object B will add those gravitational forces to the the gravitational force of object A exerting on object C. and visa versa.
So the center of the galaxy with large number of objects within each others gravitational fields will effect each other so much, that in practice this will result in a huge slightly curved gravitational plain from the center of the galaxy outwards. This will also account for the missing matter.

Unfortunatly i am not that good with high lvl algorithms and dont have a supercomputer at my disposal to prove or disprove this theory;) .