Your wrong because your a religious fruitloop who now wants claim he is the authority on science and no one can be bothered arguing with a religious fruitloop ... pretty basic.

I am sure with your claiming of science authority is going to win over millions to your religion and make science extinct, ok maybe not. However I believe in you Paul and hence forth you will be called the saviour of GOD and the resurrector of GOD's true science. The Roman Catholics were the last to try and claim science and it didn't end well either smile

If I claimed to be an authority on GOD just watch how fast you would be complaining to Rose as I butcher the hell out of the poor little fellow.

Now take your religion bigoted mind and your GOD and leave the dinosaurs to drown in peace. Dinosaurs have feeling too you know ... ashes to ashes ... dust to dust ... AMEN laugh

Notice: To all the Greenies no Dinosaurs were harmed in the making of this post.

Last edited by Orac; 11/27/15 04:47 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.