yes I have , its called real science.

my minds eye operates on the knowledge that I have acquired
over the years.

some people actually still use the knowledge of their mind
to predict the outcome of events or to figure out the reasons
that led up to events.

others simply go with the ever increasing horde of main stream
fantasy science and if they come across something they cant comprehend then they invent a reason.

I would expect that everyones minds eye operates on the knowledge they have acquired and if they mostly acquired fantasy then their mind uses that fantasy to apply to
problem solving vs actual things that would deliver an actual solution.

like the global warming conspiracy that is actually global cooling they even want to cut down all the trees because the trees produce too much co2 ... !!!!

http://www.infowars.com/solution-for-global-warming-poison-the-air-cut-down-trees/

the article about the trees ... lol

http://www.sciencearchive.org.au/nova/newscientist/108ns_006.htm

Quote:
he calculated that if we buried half of the wood that grows each year, in such a way that it didn't decay, enough CO2 would be removed from the atmosphere to offset all of our fossil-fuel emissions. It wouldn't be easy, but Zeng believes it could be done.

they cant comprehend the fact that without the co2 there
wouldn't be much oxygen for them to breath because trees
convert co2 into oxygen for hundreds of years but some idiot
started the idea , their idiot peers maintained and promoted the idea , and its as backwards of an idea as the co2 warming bullshit.

I have to give the guy credit though his idea would reduce co2
in a way because half the oxygen currently produced each year by the trees would go away ... and the global ppm of oxygen in the air would greatly reduce in proportion as the trees were cut down and buried so any of the people and animals that require oxygen to breath would also be buried as a result
but there would be no one left to burry them or to notice the
lower co2 levels on earth and people would stop buying the book when everyone is dead , so its not a really
good idea after all , but the co2 levels would decrease.

BTW , the global warming has got me turning on my heaters
earlier this year... its obviously just my imagination of
course because everyone knows through the constant brainwashing that the global warming dictates that it shouldn't be cooler so I must be using the air conditioner instead of the heaters in my home.

that is obvious...

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.