I did a quick check on the internet. Almost all I could find was rants from conspiracy theorists, not solid facts. When I am supposed to get all worried about something I really like to have some solid facts. Otherwise I start worrying about Homeland Security establishing holding sites in closed Walmart stores for when they make massive roundups of people for some reason. I don't know that I ever heard just what group of people they were supposed to be interning. Anyway they got really subtle about it. Here in Tulsa the Walmart store has reopened, with no sign of any holding areas. I think they must be in a secret basement under the building. That has just about as much chance of being true as for Agenda 21 to be a secret plan to force everybody to move into government provided mass housing. Actually I believe most of those government project developments have been closed because things got so bad in them. Those are the ones from back in the 60s when they were providing inexpensive housing during the Urban Renewal (called by some Urban Removal) phase of the fight against poverty.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.