As we said you just make up facts don't you Israel or perhaps have a disease that seems common with you old guys who hang out on physics forums.

Try reading even basic wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_thermodynamics

Quote:
Interpretation of the laws
The four laws of black hole mechanics suggest that one should identify the surface gravity of a black hole with temperature and the area of the event horizon with entropy, at least up to some multiplicative constants. If one only considers black holes classically, then they have zero temperature and, by the no hair theorem, zero entropy, and the laws of black hole mechanics remain an analogy. However, when quantum mechanical effects are taken into account, one finds that black holes emit thermal radiation (Hawking radiation) at a temperature

It's not hard to understand all you have to do is read.

You got the bit up to the classical interpretation WHICH WE KNOW IS WRONG ..... now read the next bit.

So no 0K for a black hole .. you can't just make things up like they seem to in religion smile

So lets see if you have enough intelligence to remove incorrect facts from the dribble, personally I doubt it.

Last edited by Orac; 06/30/15 03:06 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.