Originally Posted By: Revlgking
ORAC, IN WRITING THIS POST FROM WHICH I QUOTE, ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT GOD IS A PERSON?

Uh.. Orac didn't write this post. It's signed by and posted under the name:
Israel Sadovnik Socratus

Must be having another senior moment.. wink
Originally Posted By: Revlgking

IN MY OPINION, G~0~D IS US. WE ARE GOVERNED BY TWO RULES:
1. THE GOLDEN RULE--BY WHICH WE DO FOR AND SERVE OTHERS. OR

2. THE BRASS KNUCKLES RULE: BY WHICH WE DO OTHERS, BEFORE THEY DO US.
The most obvious argument against your theory that God is an US, rather than a person, Is that US is at odds with its selves in that US has no recollection of creating much of anything as a collective, being that US feels it is thrown into the world that has already been created and is desperately trying to fix its problems as it is self absorbed in personal glory and badges of suffering. US measures its selves thru principals that become obsolete as US evolves.

If US is GOD, then who created the world in which US creates war and famine, and as individuals can't read and comprehend a post he addresses or who he addresses it to? Perhaps it is the US that exemplifies narcissistic behavior which rules by the third rule : Do unto others as you would believe the world was created so it conforms to ones ideals, and pays homage to ones own idolatry in self glorification? whistle

I suppose if you get the message that you addressed the wrong person either by reading this (being that you repeatedly speak to the fact that you have me on ignore, yet address my posts anyway) or clearing the octogenarian type fog.. you can post the usual example that God edits his or her (US's) statements about as often as he/she/us makes them, because it's always helpful to show God can't get it straight the first time.

Silly GOD('s)... grin

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!