ORAC, IN WRITING THIS POST FROM WHICH I QUOTE, ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT GOD IS A PERSON? IF SO, LET'S THINK ABOUT IT, OK!
Quote:
He decided to create billions and billions
"small" Galaxies with many – many planets with reasonable people
( even if some of them would ask the question above).
b)
God can create the Universe only using physical-math laws.
And as a wise One He limited all physical-math parameters
in the Universe. These limitations show the God's power.
But a foolish doesn't know the God's laws of limitations and
ask the question above.
c)
The concrete physical-math answer to the question about
the "heavy stone" God gave as " the Chandrasekhar limit":
" Chandrasekhar calculated that a cold star of more than about
one and a half times the mass of the sun, would not be able
to support itself against its own gravity. This mass is now
known as the Chandrasekhar limit."
/ page 38/
"However, when he was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1983,
it was, at least in part, for his early work on the limiting mass
of cold stars." /page39/
Book:
/ The theory of everything. Third lecture. By Stephen W. Hawking./
=.
Once again: the limits of all physical laws and parameters show God's wisdom and Human's stupidity.
==..
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus
==,
The following is simply about thinking things through.

IN MY OPINION, [b]G~0~D
is in, through, around and at-ONE-ment with us. To govern our political, economic and social system, there are three parties from which to choose:

1. THE GOLDEN RULE PARTY--TGRP (with a tendency to be left-winged) advocates treating others as you would like others to treat you. TRGP is a strong advocate of democracy, the Four Freedoms, including life, liberty and the economic right to have regular employment and an annual income.

2. THE BRASS KNUCKLES PARTY--TBNP (with a tendency to be right-winged) advocates having the right to scrutinize all economic transactions of TGRP so as to make sure that there is honesty and transparency; that TGRP delivers to one and all what it claims to deliver and within a balanced budget.

3. THE TAIL-FEATHERS PARTY--TTFP with a tendency to want the wings of the bird to always be in balance) Without healthy tail-feathers no migrating bird is able to take off, fly there and back to get food and water it needs to survive its annual trips. No wonder--in
Matt 23:27-38 and Luke 13:34-35) Jesus lamented over Jerusalem: "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you kill the prophets and stoned the messengers God sent you. How many times I wanted to put my arms around all your people, just as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you would not let me. And so your Temple will be abandoned and empty." ...

Last edited by Revlgking; 06/28/15 08:32 PM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org