Originally Posted By: Revlgking
OK, TT!! Ask Chansen--as I just did--Chansen, how come you have done nothing to solve the login problem that I have had for days and days? Unlike SAGG, I cannot remain on permanent log in as I do here.

With all the talk about will power, why do you seem such a victim to that which is good orderly and designated to irritate you to no end

Originally Posted By: Revlgking
IT LOOKS LIKE CHANSEN'S PROFILE DOES NOT PASS MY "SMELL-TEST".
ANYONE ELSE SMELL SOMETHING?

Someone who judges everyone according to how they smell?

Seriously rev. does your geriatric sense orientation and the troubles with those who don't meet your expectations at wondercafe have to be brought here?

You take the threads in this forum into personal realms advertizing yourself and the other forums you fail to get attention in and hope to get more notice by bringing your judgments here. You go to wondercafe and take the threads in that forum into personal realms advertizing yourself and your activities in other forums there as well as bringing your judgments of those you dislike here into those personal realms of GOD judgment and willpower, yet your will doesn't seem to be done....

Perhaps the blood in your urine is a sign of stress due to a lack of control and the paranoia you have about those who are not submitting a proper resume to clear themselves of the demons you place upon them.

Too bad you can't burn witches anymore huh rev.?

Do you really think Chansen hangs out here? Why are you posting personal messages to him in this thread?

rev. are you losing your mind?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!