Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
I will surely let you know. In the meantime, I have copied the entire article to a file in my computer, along with the URL, so as to have it just in case.
AR II, as soon as I got it, I sent this info about kerosene to my daughter, Catherine King Adams (FaceBook)--a registered therapist and well qualified in matters of holistic health. Busy at the moment, completing her doctoral studies, she told me: "I will consult with my bio-chemical profs, research the matter and get back to you, soon."

Meanwhile, I heard from a contemporary of mine, a brother-in-law, Ron, who like me was born and raised on Bell Island www.bellisland.net Newfoundland (NL), in the 1930s--There were over 10,000 people there, then. Not so, since the mines closed in 1966.

WHEN WORLD WAR II CAME TO BELL ISLAND
BTW, in the history section, there is a video about what happened there, in the summer and fall of 1942--the year Ron and I were 12. Because BI was famous for IRON-ORE mining, WW II came close to home.

Enemy subs attacked us, twice: Our house shook when Torpedoes hit the iron-ore loading pier not far from where we lived; four iron-ore carriers were sunk and 69 merchant seamen lost their lives.

A group of us saw many of the dead bodies when they were brought ashore in a nearby cove. Another time, one morning, we found German rifles, (bolts missing), in the ditch near our well and our house. WOW! close.

AFTER 1949--CONFEDERATION WITH CANADA--NL, started to become one OF CANADA'S wealthy provinces, which, because of oil, it IS, today.

However, in the 1930s, before many towns and out ports had electricity--kerosene lamps were commonly used for lighting. Ron told me that he remembers that kerosene used as a folk remedy for many common ailments.
You add,
Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
I think this is interesting. If more people knew about it, the drug companies would have a fit, and maybe they would go about investigating Kerosene and Turpentine for its medicinal properties instead of getting their panties in a wad and trying to suppress the information.
AH YES, SINS OF COMMISSION & OMISSION--Or is it a sin to mention SIN in a science forum? What do you think, Amaranth Rose II?

IMO, probably more human, pain and suffering and deaths are caused, not by our SINS of COMMISSION--that is, direct, immoral, insane and criminal actions, and the like, but by our sins of omission--our failure to do what we deep down know that we ought to do. Who was it? Was it Edmund Bourque who said, the following, or something similar?"When too many good people do nothing, evil prospers ..."

At this point,MANY QUESTIONS DO COME TO MIND

But they can wait till later. They will be addressed to corporations involved in the health, wellness and disease industry. Copies of the question will go to government regulators, consumers, and investors in such corporations:

With the understanding that business is business and that it is okay for any business to cover all legitimate costs of doing business, plus fair profits to owners and investors, for now I will start by asking company owners one basic question:

1. To what extent would you--here we can name any public corporation that comes to mind--openly welcome a public inquiry by a panel of experts willing to look into the books and the story of and nature and function of your company?

Last edited by Revlgking; 07/19/14 03:52 AM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org