Obviously you seem challenged by anyone who fails to take up the flag of truth (based on your opinion and belief).

Being that anyone who might test your interests becomes a knocker (whatever special term of endearment that has for you) I find great interest in your continuous need for validation from anyone who might find something believable within your world of fantasy.

I couldn't help but notice (in the private conversations I was invited to) the moderators took offense to your ignorance of others thoughts and opinions, and asked you to apologize for your sense of reason and what you tried to cover up as humor, that took liberties with those other ideas that didn't quite live up to your expectations (my validation I reckon, that I wasn't alone in wondering why such a man claiming to hold title and status might demand that those you engage with, surrender themselves to your opinions and beliefs through your ad hominem attacks).

Ramble on rev. (carefully).
Obviously someone has to care enough to give you the attention and acknowledgment you believe you deserve in the special world you live in. At least one of those 8 million could be giving you more than the cold shoulder of silence.

Hey I guess that's me! wink
And to think you try to ignore me... frown

Well... keep trying. Maybe some day you will actually find the will power to keep from responding to me (as you keep promising to ignore me) and creating my return to help keep you alive while you prepare (as you said earlier) for "The Fourth Dimension"... crazy

How does one do that by the way (speaking of blah blah blah)?

You have some experience and familiarity with that (4th dimension) in order to make preparations, or are you just letting go of any and all strings that are associated with the world around you in preparation, by making stuff up along the way (like your special acronym for your special G~Õ~D)?

You kind of fit the profile of those who find aging a challenge, making things up and losing touch with the world as others see and experience it. Have you ever asked your G~Õ~D why you draw such a vast amount of silence to your self proclaimed testimony to special opinion and belief?

WOW eight million who have nothing to say when coming to this thread... Gotta wonder how far they get into your special beliefs and opinions about you and your G~Õ~D before they abandon ship.
Good to see tho that you can keep your spirits up by assuming they actually read what you have repeated at least over 90% of this thread. One could hardly miss the biography, personal history and list of special opinions that comes about in every other post of yours.
Maybe that's the preparation you are making before heading out of the 3rd dimension and into the 4th..??

Trying to take what you can remember with you?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!