Lets see ..

You have been shown you are wrong now for 2 years and your response ... IGNORE IT.

We aren't allowed to speak of past ... YOU WANT TO IGNORE IT.

You can't even work work out that based on your own mathematics of how your theory works spinning anything with mass would develop a plus gravity force on side and a minus gravity force on the other at 90 degree to the motion as the spin speed add and subtract to the linear motion. Therefore a spinning ball/wheel mass or gyroscope would lean over at around 8-12 degrees depending on density based on your own maths.

HELLO IDIOT HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A STABLE GYROSCOPE LEANING OVER AT AROUND 10 DEGREE IN OUR UNIVERSE.

So what do you do about what your own theory says that we clearly don't see .. IGNORE IT.

You insist you are going to win the Nobel prize even though you have been explained you aren't eligible so what do you do ... IGNORE IT

ROFL .. MIT is going to help you would you like me to post what they said to you LIAR ... YOU IGNORING THAT TRUTH TOO.

So you are either a troll or the dumbest idiot on the face of the planet.

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT EVERYONE DOES TO YOU AND WHY ... THEY IGNORE YOU DROPKICK TROLL

The poor little pollack troll that couldn't even convince a child and wants intelligent people to take him seriously now post post post little troll we all enjoy a laugh at your garbage ... 91 and rising laugh

Last edited by Orac; 04/22/14 02:27 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.