It's a Quantum Problem movement is irrelevant to QM ... remember it can jump from one end of the universe to the other instantly if it needs to.

See the problem your classic movement rubbish mean nothing to a quantum problem.

Things in the quantum domain don't play by our silly little classic rules ... as I said learn the Quantum rules or look like a complete idiot your choice.

I am sorry you silly little motion and mass rubbish means NOTHING and you are completely lost and you can't make any sort of argument about it.

You can't wipe QM out in a black hole, at the start of the universe in a big bang ... DO YOU REALLY THINK IT GIVES A TOSS ABOUT MASS AND MOVEMENT?

Stop and learn or just keep dribbling more rubbish and go back to being a LUNATIC ... choose A or B.

This stuff is all well known and we build bombs and all sort of weird electronic stuff around it ... stop and learn instead of trying to make up more and more stupid answers smile

Occasionally when you stop dribbling ever more stupid things and actually just follow the evidence of all the experiments a great many very smart scientists have done you make progress.

Lets face you are not the cleverest person in the world I don't get what makes you think that you somehow can solve the workings of the universe. You realize you haven't got a clue how QM works and still you want to insist you can answer these problems ... that is classic stupidity.

Anyhow so we are clear there in no spin in a classic sense, any motions and mass you want to somehow make an argument about are irrelevant because the Quantum Information won't see it doesn't care one bit about it ... it has it's own rules it obeys and those are very different to your silly classic rules.

Last edited by Orac; 11/12/13 02:02 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.