Originally Posted By: newton

centrifugal force problem F= mVx^2 / r

DEAR ORAC PLEASE TRY PUSH APPARENT POINT !!!
CAN YOU OR NOT PUSH SOMETHING THAT NOT EXIST ??

Forces can not push apparent point ( Your finger can not push mass m that is moving faster than >C "
mass m not exist in apparent point but exist "info about mass m"

I want you to think about what you just said very carefully and think about centrifugal force.

It has to be resisted by something otherwise it just moves.

So when you swing a weight on a string the string has to withstand the centrifugal force otherwise it breaks ... get it the force sees the string.

There is a great demonstration done on the space station take the time to look at it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs2orRFuolk

Space itself never sees centrifugal force as you see in the video the thing that is spinning sees the force.

So contrary to what you are saying there is clearing a force arising from an apparent point and you see it clearly in the demonstration in space smile

So you need to be a bit more careful ... it also doesn't prove you are wrong just shows you were actually slightly inaccurate in that thought.

As for the atom rotating like you see in classic physics, no you are correct it would be catastrophic and why it doesn't happen. You know a lot more about the atom now and you know it isn't rotating like the silly simplification we sometimes use to teach children.

I should also warn your atom bomb explosion is very apt for one of your suggestions.

Imagine the atom did change shape and elongate with speed, eventually you could reach the point it actually got so elongated it became unstable and broke apart .. just by moving laugh

So under Maciej Marosz idea the atom shape gets changed by motion you could get

JUST BY MOVING TOO FAST ... SEE YOU NEED TO THINK CAREFULLY.

That was part of the reason I laughed at the time.

Anyhow I am very pleased you are discussing things now Maciej Marosz you are no longer acting like an idiot. You language is not that bad, I understand what you are saying and trying to get across. What was hard before is you weren't really listening to what we were saying you just insisted on a proof something I could see was flawed.

Some of your space ideas are untestable at the moment and I have no real data to disagree with you because you are just inverting the movement reference.

Some parts of your argument I disagree with others I can see cause no real issue and that is why it is important you interact with science.

You have made a start and you probably learnt a lot more than you ever thought you would and I am glad it is pushed you to study .... it is not as hard as it seems and you will always find scientists happy to answer questions if you get stuck.

Good luck with it and let me know if I can help if you get stuck.

Last edited by Orac; 11/07/13 03:42 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.