GOD????? what has GOD got to do with this????

Lets see I can see an airplane fly .... Maciej Marosz says airplanes don't exist. I say look Maciej Marosz there is an airplane flying .... Maciej Marosz says no airplane can only fly if god exists?????

You are Idiotka (and yes I use the female version for you).

If you ever get in trouble and go before a court and in front of the judge they look at the evidence ... science works the same way.

I am sorry for you Maciej Marosz we can't just ignore evidence because you don't like it.

I could fill a book with what science knows about light and photons you could not even fill a single page.

I am sorry Maciej Marosz this is simply beyond your ability to argue it .... it is the same as airplanes they exist whether or not Maciej Marosz believes it.

I will tell you one last funny thing Einstein didn't like where science eventually took his idea into Quantum Mechanics. He spent the last 30 years of his life trying to disprove his own idea.

Science won't let the owner of a theory change it what chance do you think we have of letting some Idiotka, Maciej Marosz on the internet change it?

Sometimes in life you have to accept the inevitable truth .. airplanes can fly ... and Maciej Marosz theory is wrong.

For my part all I can do is tell you the truth that light behaves exactly as science says it does.

Thus ends the story .... THE END.

Last edited by Orac; 11/05/13 11:48 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.