Okay we are done.

I have nothing to say and I don't want to discuss it with you.

I understand your stupidity it is what we call a fine tuning problem there are 61 parameters of the universe that you can change that make things different and we have all looked at them and discussed them.

As attractive as some results are they do not describe our universe which is the only one I care about.

I am really not interested in discussing them with someone of you science level. If you wish to waste you time playing with this stuff the go for it.

For my part this discussion is closed I already know the answers and as you won't follow the logic so it is all pointless.

I would thus appreciate if you keep this rubbish out of my threads you are welcome to post it in your own although I fear nobody will care.

BTW my answer is most astronomers are idiots and incase you don't realize astronomy is not a science they give it a title "social science" or "natural science" that's like psychology and all the other social sciences. Not like you can test any of there rubbish is it, I am a starship short of being able to do that. Cosmologists I will cut some slack too because most of there work is on the cosmic background radiation and we can test all that.

I only trust what I can test and measure myself and photons in a lab do not lie and if you want to ignore that evidence because you like some LALA story that looks good on big space scale that you can't test then knock yourself out like all the other crackpots but please stay away from me.

I hate lunatic crackpots incase you haven't worked it out they waste hours of science time because they are too stupid to see the evidence thats right in front of them.

I love your and all the other dropped on there heads stupids that say all science has to do is give up Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Field Theory, Quantum Electrodynamics and it will all be okay. YOU ARE ALL DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD STUPID LIKE SCIENCE WOULD DO THAT .... SORRY THERE IS NO NICE WAY TO PUT IT ... GIVE UP ALL THAT FOR SOME HALF ARSE IDEA WHICH MAKES ASTRONOMY WORK BETTER .... OH BUT YOU CAN'T TEST IT. THEN TO TOP IT OFF YOU WON'T LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE THAT SPACE STORY IS RUBBISH BASED ON EARTH EXPERIMENTS .... PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!

I have wasted enough time of this rubbish I will say goodbye and hope it all works out for you.

Last edited by Orac; 11/01/13 01:52 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.