And I have answered that question the answer is NOPE your expectation is invalidated by my laser lab.

Infact we can go futher a bunch of clever scientists have levitated a mirror to DIRECTLY measure the light force of a lasers power

http://phys.org/news/2013-10-laser-tripod-levitation.html

So if what you suggested is true they would have no chance of doing the experiment as the earth swirls around in space.

Remember for a laser the power is it brightness you measure a laser power by it brightness per square area of beam and they are measuring it DIRECTLY to extreme accuracy.

I am not sure where you want to go from there the idea is clearly wrong .. we call that a falsification.

So you can't just ignore that you have to either explain how we are seeing something totally different to what you idea says.

Now I know you have an experiment you say shows the effect but as scientists we always try and reconcile different experiments. So science has multiple universities all reporting a different result to your home experiment. The obvious and most likely conclusion is your experiment has something wrong in it's control conditions but you refuse to look at them.

Last edited by Orac; 11/01/13 03:32 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.