Noone cares about your stupid images.

I respect your right to have an opinion but we don't need you same picture B U L L S H I T in every thread.

If you have something to discuss that's fine go ahead but mindless posting of the same image over and over again and I will complain and ask you be banned. We have seen that same image like 50 or 60 times .... oh you added a green bit laugh

You can have a view and I don't even care if it is different from mine but please interact and say something on the forum rather than post the same crap images which are meaningless.

BROKEN BAD ENGLISH WOULD BE BETTER THAN STUPID PICTURES

You could tell us what you theory says about dark matter if you feel you have something to say ..... say it!!!!

We already another LUNATIC who says you are apparently wrong because thus expert Dr Sorin Cosofret who apparently is a genius with two degrees and can answer everything

Look he even has a website and HE IS RIGHT so you go convince him about your theory.

I think whichever of you can convince the other I will believe ... so I will support whoever wins

Convince Dr Sorin you are right and I will support you .... deal?

HIS WEBSITE .... NOW GO CONVINCE HIM
http://www.elkadot.com/index.php/en/

You really need a website ... you aren't getting your genius out to a larger following.

If you want my real opinion of both of you here is my image

I am really praying natural selection selects against idiots because the idea of that much idiot gene progressing thru generations is more than I want to think about.

Last edited by Orac; 10/31/13 10:43 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.