Correct I do respect facts but you don't give me facts you give me garbage which you call facts either because you are crazy or stupid or both.

Here is a psychological Question I want you to answer?

Of all the possible experiments you could think of to test your theory why pick the rocket experiment ... an experiment that is untestable?

Think carefully Maciej Marosz no rockets exist and the length of rocket is to short to test the speed of light no electronics is fast enough not here not for probably hundreds of years ... so why pick that particular example.

Would you like the answer, the answer you have in your mind that you refuse to face?

YOU DON'T WANT TO TEST YOUR THEORY BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER IS WRONG.

Science is quite clear about what will happen and in fact we even engineer such tests. Unlike you we aren't afraid to put theories to the test we really don't care who is right or wrong we just care what is correct.

So ready here is a small problem for you and galileo it has a long name

Kaufmann–Bucherer–Neumann experiments:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaufmann-Bucherer-Neumann_experiments

=> The Kaufmann–Bucherer–Neumann experiments measured the dependence of the inertial mass (or momentum) of an object on its velocity. The historical importance of this series of experiments performed by various physicists between 1901 and 1915 is due to the results being used to test the predictions of special relativity.

SO HERE IS A FACT Maciej Marosz ... GET IT A FACT

=>Since then, many additional experiments concerning the relativistic mass-energy-momentum relation have been conducted, including measurements of the deflection of electrons, all of them confirming special relativity to high precision. Also in modern particle accelerators, the predictions of special relativity are routinely confirmed.

GET IT THAT IS A SCIENCE FACT

Not a made up Maciej Marosz stupidity a science fact.

Modern particle accelerators including the LHC wouldn't work if relativity was wrong ... GET IT Maciej Marosz ... THAT IS A FACT.

You have wasted enough peoples time with this rubbish.

I know I am sick of wasting time on this rubbish.

NOW GO AWAY AND ANNOY SOME OTHER SCIENCE FORUM IF YOU WANT TO THINK YOU WON AND WE ACCEPTED YOUR RUBBISH THEN FINE BELIEVE THAT BUT STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME.

In science we can't just ignore experiments that show an idea to be wrong .. YOUR RUBBISH IS FALSIFIED.

Science doesn't care what you think and I don't care what you think they are the facts.

Last edited by Orac; 10/17/13 01:43 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.