Of coarse energy is relative IT REQUIRES MOVEMENT OR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN OR POSSIBLY HAPPEN.

I did a thread earlier asking people was energy real ... perhaps you should like to think about that problem ... prove to me energy is real how would you do that?

The whole point of Quantum Mechanics is it defines a vacuum as not an empty void of space but a seemingly empty void bristling with energy.

Watch a bird sit on power lines there is energy in the power lines but it doesn't kill the bird ... why?

The voltage is relative, the energy is relative everything is relative.

If everything was not relative the bird would be dead because you can't contain the forces.

That's the point of the atom it has to withstand the forces of the entire universe if you want absolute.

That is what is so important about the atom you can't make an atom work in an absolute frame and that's why you can't spin the marbles and make a model of it.

The idea of absolute is absolutely dead has been for 100 years and a nutcase like yourself can't will life back into it.

Last edited by Orac; 10/04/13 01:08 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.