R2

Im glad you have had such great success with wood.

Quote:
And what are you going to use on a non-stick coated pan?

I only use stainless steel to cook with , there are plenty of stainless steel utensils available also.

and , I buy a new stainless steel cleaning pad every month.

I wash my pot Im going to use before I cook with it even
though it already looks clean.
I then heat ( sterilize )the pot on the stove prior to putting anything in the pot.

I went to see a doctor in 1989.

http://www.worldstainless.org/Files/issf...elopingcoun.pdf

Quote:
Stainless steel products play an active role in improving the hygiene in restaurants, public kitchen, schools,
local health centers etc. This is so, especially in emerging markets such as India, Mexico, China and the likes
(Developing countries). One of the major features in these markets is the changing social and living-habits in
the urban and rural areas. Increasing consumer preference is felt for hygienic, aesthetic and easy maintenance
qualities of stainless steel in labor saving devices. Stainless steel is preferred more with reference to particularly
the increasing number of women joining the work force and the attendant requirements of modern kitchen
and household equipment, ready-to-use foods, emergence of fast food outlets etc. and the industrial units
mushrooming in this sector.
health & hygiene

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.