http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...an-planned.html

Finally !!!

Quote:
US satellites also picked up rockets being prepared and launched from regime territory into the rebel-held Ghouta area shortly before hundreds of civilians, including 426 children, began to foam at the mouth and fall dead "unstained by a single drop of blood".

to me that is beyond doubt evidence , that a ordnance
delivery was made from the Syrian Govt forces territory
to Rebel forces territory.

and , this was most likely recorded.

and from the recording there should also clearly be
seen either an large explosion upon ordnance delivery or no significant explosion if this was a chemical attack.

and a precise location of delivery should be shown in the satellite data.

ie.. if the Satellite data shows preparation and launch and delivery locations and U.N. inspectors can confirm that the gas traces found are consistent with the delivery locations in the Satellite data then that is a done deal and the U.S.
will not need to determine who manufactured the gas.

although the manufacturers of the gas will be determined
anyway , I would think.

if the above data matches then the manufacturers of the gas would no longer be relevant in order to support a Military action by the U.S. in my opinion.

if this information is available then it should be made public
so that the World can see the evidence that the U.S. has gathered to support any Military actions that it deems necessary in response to the attack.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.