Oh yeah I fear your post Paul ... I really fear them

Lets see I get to test my ability to invert arguments back on the poser and flog the hell out of your GOD for a bit of fun ... yeah I fear them alright.

Let me let you in on a small secret, see in my job Paul, I have lots of pimple smart arse graduates who think they know everything and really you can't tell them anything because they know it all they even have a paper document that says they do.

The usual way to teach them for want of a better word is to invert their argument back on themselves so they end up arguing against themselves they usually get the problem at that point.

You however are not quite in their league and I must confess it's not even really a challenge anymore to invert your posts back on you.

See let me show you the problem with you post above

Paul: you do fear my post .... Ok then I would run, get away etc

Paul: and that is why you trash religion .... hmmm ok

That Paul is called a "non sequitur" it is an illogical argument it's even funnier when you add in the next statement that I am confronted and have no logic to use.

I actually laughed a lot when I read your post it's almost classic "theatre of the absurd" which you will probably not be familiar with

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatre_of_the_Absurd

So I don't even have to invert that post you managed to do it yourself.

Thank you for that I enjoy a good chuckle.

Last edited by Orac; 07/11/13 12:58 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.