WOW now things don't die and countless other stupidity I don't know where to begin. No wonder we refer to biological science with derogatory terms and call it soft science and perhaps Platt was right (http://www.science20.com/rationally_speaking/soft_vs_hard_science_part_i)

I did get a good laugh at the rigorous testing perhaps you could tell me the current sigma confidence level you have on evolution? I accept evolution and I found that comical I can only imagine what a creationist like Paul would make of it smile

Perhaps lets start with Ilya Prigogine and his 1977 Nobel prize perhaps you would like to explain how you know better than everyone else in science and how his work has been overturned.

The argument I gave you above is pretty much stock standard his in that there are irrevesible processes such as radioactive decay that put living organisms a hell of a long way from equilibrium.

So perhaps you would like to start with explaining how you are overturning Ilya's work on the equilibrium of life.

Last edited by Orac; 03/03/13 10:57 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.