No Bill those with a brain know what proper science looks like

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1007.1418v1.pdf

Quote:

"ON THE POSSIBILITY OF TIDAL FORMATION OF BINARY PLANETS AROUND ORDINARY STARS"

ABSTRACT

The planet formation process and subsequent planet migration may lead to configurations resulting in strong dynamical interactions among the various planets. Well-studied possible outcomes include collisions between planets, scattering events that eject one or more of the planets, and a collision of one or more of the planets with the parent star. In this work we consider one other possibility that has seemingly been overlooked in the various scattering calculations presented in the literature: the tidal capture of two planets which leads to the formation of a binary planet (or binary brown dwarf) in orbit about the parent star. We carry out extensive numerical simulations of such dynamical and tidal interactions to explore the parameter space for the formation of such binary planets. We show that tidal formation of binary planets is possible for typical planet masses and distances from the host star. The detection (or lack thereof) of planet{planet binaries can thus be used to constrain the properties of planetary systems, including their mutual spacing during formation, and the fraction of close planets in very eccentric orbits which are believed to form by a closely related process.

It would not be hard to put the central concept of preearths idea to the axe but he doesn't really want to because like all pseudoscience dipsticks what do they have left if their pet idea is wrong smile

The really funny part is even if he was right someone like those above will do the formal proof and get the credit and poor preearth will be left bleating that he discovered it which science will ignore because he did no formal proof ... oh the irony and justice in the world laugh

You have to see the humour and irony in that Preearth and I am not being mean or harsh, you have been told by at least twenty scientists on different forums how it works and refuse to listen. Hence you fate is sealed smile

Last edited by Orac; 01/08/13 03:07 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.