Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
I guess everyone has their own venue for pleasant facts...The Google sign includes more colors than just the ones the rev. likes to focus on. Bonus!

I'm sure Someone might find the reverends colorful narcissism pleasant too.
============ Nar·cis·sism? Let us check what the dictionary says it means: nar·cis·sism
[nahr-suh-siz-em] noun;
1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity. Synonyms: self-centeredness, smugness, egocentrism.
2. Psychoanalysis . erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.[Would anyone consciously choose to be a narcissist? I don't think so.]

... Relevant Questions: What Is Narcissism? What Are Symptoms Of Nar... What Causes Narcissism?
How To Diagnose Narcissi...
========================
Origin:
1815–25; < German Narzissismus. See narcissus, -ism ...
========
Dictionary tells us: Narcissism is always a great word to know.
======== Then it adds: So is ninnyhammer, which means: a fool or simpleton; ninny.

Some ninny? Maybe that is who I keep seeing--in the mirror (behind me), recently--some ninny.

Ninnies of course have their human rights and deserve loving care. I wonder if she/he would wecome help? laugh

Last edited by Revlgking; 11/20/12 11:20 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org