Originally Posted By: Kyra M
Hi Rev,...
BTW I've been doing your colour relaxing technique. It really does work and it's fascinating to visualize the colours, often more vibrant than reality : - )
Now that is a G~0~d-like piece of information, thanks. In all this, I think of myself, not as an expert, a know it all, but as a student.

ABOUT THE ART OF MINDFULNESS--and the ARISING NEW CONSCIOUSNESS
In my classes on pneumatology, I first started using the primary-colours approach, as part of what I call META-tation, in the mid-1960's. I still use it with people who phone me or who come to see me for help.

GETTING OUT OF MIND/BODY EGO TRAPS
I find it a very effective way to help myself and others get in the NOW--the way out of being stuck in the past (regrets) and/or the future (fears)--both time-based illusions--heavy burdens we need not bear.

BTW, Kyra, take note of the series of threads which I started recently. Feel free to join the dialogue and add some of your ideas.

Also, take note of the the long-running thread, which was started by my son, Turner--Philosophy of Religion, all religions...--That was on his 'puter in February, 2007. I am using this thread as a launching pad for the series I refered to above.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org