Paul I am not going to even bother answering your rubbish because links have been provided in the above discussion which if read explain everything.

On this forum you are BY FAR the weakest at understanding physics and yet you insist on shooting your mouth off so to speak I find it embarrassing for you and often feel like I am just getting free hits at you.

You can not criticise what you do not understand because you fail to even do basic reading on what current physics understanding is.

The reality is even a physics genius like Stephen Hawkings was bought back to reality and in the end had to conceed he was wrong when he tried to make QM information (Mass in your classic world) disappear into a black hole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox

Quote:

In 2004 Hawking himself conceded a bet he had made, agreeing that black hole evaporation does in fact preserve information.

It is almost impossible for me to bring this down to your level of physics but it is proven by extreme experiments that the conservation of information is real.

No doubt you will try and fob this off with some stupid explaination that even layman can see is simply wrong. So this excercise is pointless ... physics is quite clear on the matter and it is beyond you to challenge it with your level of physics.

Personally I don't care what you believe just do not try and say science is confused about this matter because that would be a lie it is clear and concise and it says energy and/or information is conserved in the universe and there are no exceptions.

Last edited by Orac; 08/18/12 01:50 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.