Originally Posted By: paul

you just seem to think that there is no natural silver involved in the making of nano silver particles.

Oh there is natural silver used in the production in the same way the genes used in GM food are natural. Splicing jellyfish genes into cereal to make them therefore cold resistant is completely natural as well.

Im not concerned with nano silver particles myself , I think its just an attempt to commercialize the benefits of silver.

in other words , silver has been found to beat antibacterial prescription drugs handsdown so big business is trying to pick up on it in a way that will exclude the natural silver that they must use to make the nano silver particles.

You are correct only they found and identified what it was in silver that gave it anti-bacterial properties and then we ramp it up and put it on steriods.

they probably are aware of their constant denial of the medicinal value of silver and they are trying to find ways to hide or cover up their mistakes about silvers medicinal
values just like any good stupid smart person does on a daily basis.

I don't think they care for any of this rubbish they are there to grab market share making the most effective product for the lowest cost they can TO MAKE THE BIGGEST PROFIT THEY CAN.

but they need natural silver to begin with , just like the
evolutionist crackpots need created organisms to begin with.

Never seen any evolutionary theory that starts with any organisms at all they all start with a chemical soup. You would have to link me what group of evolutionists you are talking about.

apples dont grow on trees already cut in half either.

so if I split an apple in half , the split apple is not like anything found in nature either.

it takes a natural apple to start with to end up with apple nano particles.

therefore

it takes natural silver to start with to end up with silver nano particles.

By the same logic then GM food is natural and safe.

I cant see why you would say such a thing , Im not anti
nano tech , I think it is great that they are re-investigating the medical value of silver.

Thats fine then so lets take the logic out 1 step ... do you also view GM food as simply re-investigating the useful properties of natural genes?

I am also going to stretch you paul are these natural or un-natural and why?

http://phys.org/news/2012-08-stars-hexagons-dna-code-gold.html

Incase you havent worked it out what I find interesting among those who consider themself "alternative" or "natural" is the weird distinction and definitions they seem to use on "natural".

Last edited by Orac; 08/09/12 02:10 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.