Originally Posted By: Ellis
................................>

Since silver has a propensity to turn black at the drop of a hat let alone poison is not news to anyone who has had to polish silver, so probably poison may have inadvertently been detected. However the silver tarnishes if a silver spoon is used to eat a boiled egg!

As for the 'silver spoon in the mouth' I think Bill explained that.

In plagues everyone was felled, but the wealthy used to escape to their country houses when the plague season happened, possibly taking their spoons with them, but I don't think there s evidence that they thought that the cutlery would protect them from the illness.

[Quote=Mike Kremer]

People escaped the plague in London , either because they had natural immunity, or because they changed their water supply (drinking well).
There is a village well, in the middle of Hampstead Heath London(still there today)...called "The Vale of Health" Nobody caught the Plague drinking from its waters.

Colloidal Silver as Paul states ...kills all kinds of microbes and germs.
Go to your Pharmacy and you can buy Colloidal silver Elastoplasters, or fine silver woven bandages.

They are as good as leeches for killing Staph: eruptions and other infection germs on wounds.

No time right now ...but I believe you can make your own Colloidal Silver somewhere on the WWW.

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.