orac

have you heard that olive oil builds up in the body?

I know that silver hangs around in the body for 5 days
and if you take too much it can build up in the body
and cause your fingernails and skin to turn blue.

but as soon as you stop overdosing the silver your skin and nails return to their normal color.

I have never read that silver has any adverse effects on health.

but silver has been used and is being used to treat a wide range of medical conditions.

the fact is that silver is producing results where big pharma failed.

and as far as cancer is concerned if you dont allow cancer
a environment of grow in , it cant grow.

silver kills all virus / microbes !

and can be charged either positive or negative when needed to kill certain microbes.

silver is used to repair the mistakes of hospitals when
staff infections occur in hospitals.

silver is used to treat burn victims.
aids , tuberculosis , cancer , etc...

poking fun at people who use a proven method of treating their patients vs a proven method of slowly killing their patients might be fun or even funny to some or most.

for a hospital and a set of doctors to deny a paitent the ability to recieve treatment using proven methods because those methods are not standard practice is not fun or funny or even humane . to me it is murder.

if you have ever watched someone in a so called hospital slowly die because the errors that the hospital makes in its standard practices and the tricks they use to put that person on life support so that the hospital can make more money
then you wouldnt find any humor in people or the few brave doctors who have chosen to heal their patients vs allowing a so called hospital to murder their patients.

I say murder because that is what it is.

its not malpractice.

its murder.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.