Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Mike, thanks for posting a great show. Now I wonder what the conspiracy theorists who insist we never went to the moon are going to make of the video of the lander and rover and tracks on the moon, right where they should be. I will watch with interest.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

There are very few disputers left today questioning whether the the Moon landings were fake.
I think those people who disputed the Moon landings 40 years ago because, their mindset was, that it was a physical impossibility to ever reach the moon, let alone place anything on its surface.
Also interesting is those same people, never queried or questioned the fact that two massive eight wheeled Russian
Lunahkods were trundling around the Moon back in 1970, sending back pictures.
Nobody ever said they were faked.
They rushed around the Moons surface at a breakneck speed covering some ten miles of distance, before they overheated and stopped.
Incidentally, when NASA's LRO found the Apollo 17,...It also found and photographed the Lunohkod 2, where it had stopped trying to dig itself out of a crater, 39 years previously.
Its Laser reflectors were so clean and in such good condition that NASA still uses them monthly to check the ever increasing distances in millimeters, as the Moon receeds from us.

Its the earlier Lunohkod I, laser reflectors that are being used by NASA..

http://www.gizmag.com/nasa-finds-lost-soviet-lunar-rover/15382/

Last edited by Mike Kremer; 07/23/12 04:03 AM. Reason: Last line correction

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.