Eddy I guess I am an agnostic because I can't really say I have been given a chance to hear the religious side of the argument given my birth country.

However not even I as an agnostic thinks that any of what you have described makes any sense and most almost passes as humour although I am guessing you did not intend as such.

Have you ever actually thought seriously about your absurd claim, assume you can travel in time. Why would you take a CD-ROM back to pre-BC times what would be the point and how would they have ever seen anything on a CD.

Assuming you could travel in time what would be the point of creating a god illussion or confusing the matter in such a way as you suggest.

Finally even assuming it was a time traveller you still haven't answered the question of how and why life is possible the time traveller had to come from somewhere so we still have god creating the universe as a possibility.

So far from settling the answer your argument just sets the argument into a new if somewhat absurd setting.

So I guess you fail miserably at convincing me eddy.

Last edited by Orac; 06/29/12 02:29 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.