Originally Posted By: Eddy Pengelly
"Proof that there is no God and there was no Creation"

What would be needed to make that statement true ?

Nothing. Truth is relative when it comes to belief and statements made from belief. As long as one has no experience of God or God as the creator, God does not exist and there was no creation.

From a Bible perspective:
"God" first appears in Genesis 1:1.
It is this God to which I refer.

This God to which you refer, would have to be something in order to refer to it. Otherwise you are referring to an imagined straw man of which you have no experience, and would wish to have someone define for you an example to which you could measure your own imagined God.

It is said that this God 'created' the earth and all the animals in seven days, as documented in Genesis Chapter One - commonly called the 'Creation Theory'.

If it is documented it is not theory but documentation of events. You might be assuming it is theory based on an analysis or argument against your own ideas of understanding of the universe and its manifestation, and continuing existence.

Thus from a religious circular thinking perspective, the first chapter of the first book of the Bible confirms that 'God created the earth in 7 days'.

Atheists on the other hand reject this.
Anyone who is against circular thinking or reasoning will reject this idea as documented fact whether religious or not.

So let us make an equal playing field upon which to make a final conclusion.
Something to reject based on circular reasoning?

Let us apply the scientific method of evaluation to this, and call the 'Creation Theory' a scientific theory.

In doing so, Religious people now HAVE to produce the evidence to prove their claim.

How does science prove a theory is more than theory? Will we produce evidence to support theory or reality?

IF no evidence is tended, it will be relegated back to being just a hypothesis - a guess of wishful thinking (which they call Faith).

That would be one conclusion. Science does not necessarily tend to believe that without proof there is no reality, but rather an absence of evidence based on parameters of ideals and boundaries of knowledge and experience... Unless science has become a religion and searches for evidence of theory on faith.(Something I believe is not so far from truth)

IF evidence is presented that the 'God' in Genesis 1:1 refers to something real and not divine, and the 'creation' account can be shown to be about something else real and not divinely produced, then this would prove 'The Creation Theory' FALSE.

Definitions of God would have to be established as well as understanding of God and what divine means in relationship to God as stated in the Bible. So far we are measuring religious and scientific terms. Neither may be within the realm of the original terms of which were presented at the time of those who spoke of God or divinity as they are documented.

Possible Result and conclusion:
1.) Evidence produced - There is a God and the Creation did occur.
or
2.) Contrary evidence produced - There is (was) no GOD, and there was no CREATION of the earth in 7 days (as perceived by religious people from their interpretation of the Bible).

What do think of this challenge to produce actual evidence ?

It'd be like children discussing surgery after watching a documentary on the history of medicine.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!