Quote:
I looked at your link and this is one of the first assertions to be made. So I can safely make the following statement about the article.

"BULL"

I guess this is how it happend then.
1) the egyptians built the pyramids.
2) they then transported the entire giza plateau back in time to a time that the oceans surface was 400 ft above nile elevation.
3) they then allowed it to sit in the ocean untill 13 ft of ocean sediment built up on top of the entire giza plateau.
4) then they transported the entire giza plateau forward in time to 1500 BC so that the Pharaoh Khufu could make repairs to the pyramid.

could that be close to the scenario or should we just agree that all the data and facts that have been gathered are as you put it "BULL"

Quote:
The Great Pyramid of Giza is the most substantial ancient structure in the world - and the most mysterious. According to prevailing archaeological theory - and there is absolutely no evidence to confirm this idea - the three pyramids on the Giza plateau are funerary structures of three kings of the fourth dynasty (2575 to 2465 BC).

there are plenty of reasons why we should believe that the pyramids were built around (2575 to 2465 BC) because that is what we were told to believe.

so lets stick to intelligent means of finding reasons and leave the "BULL" in the pasture.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.