This is getting humorous. Uncle AL calls me names and denies the sun rotates as I said. He provides a lot of links which are offered to educate me and show how wrong I am. DA calls my sun rotation statement nonsense and asks for supporting links so I provide them.

DA now, with no comment on the links I offered, tells me to review the links that AL listed. OK I wasted my time as DA suggested. These appear to be a collection of links that have some general discussion on the sun or its electro magnetic field. In spite of what AL said just about all of his links confirm that the sun rotates so I doubt that he ever read the links. None of the links offered prove me wrong about anything that I said.

Now DA says I should check out Einstein apparently to prove myself wrong!
If someone wants to prove me wrong by way of Einstein?s theories then that is for them to do so. I contend that Einstein?s theories do not provide provable results that deny my simple basic contention relating to gravitation behaving like an envelope causing the objects within the envelope to be effected by the rotation of the ?envelope?.

I think I know how this works now. AL and DA call people names in the expectation they will get angry and fail to put their contentions to the test. I suggest that AL and DA read all of those offered links.
jjw