Originally Posted By: Bill S.
I am wondering if the reality we perceive is just a series of “snapshots” of an overarching reality which we cannot grasp in its entirety, but can see only when it is reduced to these snapshots. I’m not suggesting a spiritual realm, just a cosmos that is greater than our Universe and may be quite different in essence.

I'm not sure that what we see is a snapshot. Or maybe it is a snapshot with a slow camera. It seems to me that what we see is more of an average. Kind of a smeared out view of what reality consists of. Then we put all these "snapshots" together and see a universe that is moving and evolving with time. This also makes it solid to our senses. I don't however think that this makes "a cosmos greater than our universe" necessary. It also doesn't change my feeling that the universe consists of what I can feel and see. Of course I also recognize that what I can feel and see is based on things happening at such a small scale that I can't see and feel them.

Now if I can just figure out what I am talking about maybe I will be able to say something with some meaning.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.