So heres what I'm thinking. If I put a light in an empty space and pick two points equidistant in from that light when I turn on the light the light will reach those two points at exactly the same time this would be due to the fact that in order to be equidistant they must basically wind up being two points which would exist on a sphere with a radius of that equal to the distance they are from the light source which means their observation of the lights distance relies on time making time and the radius of the sphere relative but does not require relativity between any two point on the sphere you could be anywhere on that spheres surface and receive the light simultaneously so wouldn't this narrow times effect on space down to one axis of observation and by moving closer or further from that light source wouldn't I be effecting the time it takes for the light to reach me but for me to relay that information out I would be governed by that same bubble of radiated information due to the speed of light being a constant there fore the radius dimension of the space would be time based on the expansion of a sphere containing the information and since that information has surface but no real depth?